Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
From among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully chosen selection of programmes of particular interest to junior executives from developing countries. These degree courses, which consist of one to two years of concentrated study, provide young, academically-trained professionals in leading positions from developing countries with the opportunity to engage in postgraduate education and training in their particular field or
At present, postgraduate courses are offered in the following fields:
- Economic Sciences / Business Administration / Political Economics
- Development Co-operation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional Planning
- Agriculture and Forest Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Veterinary Medicine
- Social Sciences and Education and Law
- Media Studies
Scholarships can only be awarded for specifically selected programmes. Please find the current list of selected programmes here.
Please find further information here:
- Booklet "Development-Related Postgraduate Courses - Educating Professionals for Sustainable Development 2014/15"
Application deadlines for DAAD-scholarships:
- July 31st, 2014 Application via the German Embassy in Bagdad: 31 July
- August 31st, 2014 at the DAAD (section 431) in Bonn/Germany
- Application at the university: Please make sure that you observe the application deadlines.